Saturday, May 14, 2011

More Girl Time

Ingrid came over this afternoon for some more girl time, which allowed Carter and Jon to have dinner and make another run by the hospital.

Lindsay stopped by to meet Ing, but she (Ingrid, not Linds) was grumpy and not her usual outgoing self. As luck would have it, she turned into an entertaining goofball after dinner. Here are a few pictures from tonight.




We had a special picnic dinner that included scrambled eggs, wheat thins, cheesy bread, water in a princess cup, and some tv.



She managed to spot this on top of one of my shelves (I had forgotten it was there) and needed it to be a princess.



She decided to give me a pretend hair cut, and here she has wrapped my head in a towel. We aren't sure how she even knows about the hair cut / salon process.



When she put the crown on me, I knew the rest of the night would be ok.



We walked to get ice cream, which may have been the highlight of both of our nights. She followed in her Mom's and my footsteps with rainbow sherbet with rainbow sprinkles!



Among the things I have found in my archaeological dig, otherwise known as sorting things, was this gift certificate from 1992. I tried to use it tonight, but they said it wasn't valid since there was no expiration date (backwards, I know). Anyway, they were excited when I let them keep it as a piece of history, probably from before they were born. When did I get so old?!



No comments:

Post a Comment