Saturday, June 18, 2011

Another Book Finished

Finished another book yesterday on my way to work- 50 Jobs in 50 States. Extremely interesting view into 50 very different jobs and lifestyles across America. Broken down into small chapters so it isn't hard to get to a good breaking point and put it down.




In other news, I think my eyes are finally failing me. I had reading glasses for a brief period in 3rd grade, but otherwise have been blessed with near perfect vision. I think my luck has finally run out and a visit to the optomestrist will be required in the very near future. After reading or working on the computer, my eyes HURT! It feels like my eyes keep crossing by mistake (I don't think they actually are) and the pain is reminiscent of crossing your eyes for too long when you were a kid. Needless to say, it is not comfortable!

No comments:

Post a Comment