Sunday, September 25, 2011

365, Flu Shot

Early morning soccer game, shower and flu shot all complete by 11 am!

I feel like I have just had a relatively productive 3-day weekend and now I'm ready to go back to work. BUT WAIT. There's that whole unemployment thing. I wasn't even home all day and I have gone completely stir crazy! I think knowing that I don't have a job to go to tomorrow morning made me even more antsy.

Over the last few days it has become VERY clear that  I cannot do work or hunt for jobs while sitting in my room because I get way too distracted. Carter has graciously agreed to let me come and work in her office so I will at least have a change of scenery while doing freelance and applying for jobs. Hoping to squeeze in a couple hours there tomorrow and test it out.



No comments:

Post a Comment