Thursday, April 28, 2011

365, Group Assignment

I love my job. It was a pretty intense day, but overall it was a good intense. Certainly a very different type of intensity than at the Fruit Box.  I'll admit to giving in and treating myself to a Gelati (2 flavors of italian ice sandwiched between frozen custard) in a mild attempt to eat some stress, but at the end of the day, I'm happy at work and am working my design muscles, so I'm ok with it.

The main headache from today was basically a group assignment that made our brains hurt. The end result will be hugely helpful, especially for me, but getting there is hard. We are hoping to take a look at the answer guide tomorrow and straighten it out. WAIT, there is no "answer guide" / teacher's edition in the real world?!?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME???

Most of the time I don't mind making my own answer guide, but every now and then it would be nice to be able to double check our work / paths / lives / probably everything.



No comments:

Post a Comment