Monday, April 18, 2011

365, The Bus

I successfully took the bus today between my house and the metro! After the morning had gone so easily (I was the first person on the bus, not much to mess up), I expected the same of the evening. Not quite... I never thought about checking to see which bus terminal I needed at the Pentagon, so I spent some time freaking out about where to go. Ultimately I found it, but I'm pretty sure that the bus stopped a LOT more times than it showed on the schedule. The bus ride both ways was about 30 min, but I feel like it should be less since I am relatively close. Tomorrow I am going to try a different stop and bus route and see how it goes. The wmata website shows this particular bus ride as only taking 10-15 minutes, which gives me a few extra minutes of sleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment