Monday, November 14, 2011

365, Rough Return to Life

I realized that I haven't actually written anything about vacation in Disney, but it was awesome. I unplugged and wasn't constantly on my phone, didn't respond to emails, and only turned my computer on to dump pictures from my camera (anyone who knows me knows how major this is!). My mom's presentation went really well and we had a lot of fun spending time together as a group of 4. We got back last night and I was way too tired to write a coherent sentence.

I had planned to wake up this morning and go to Carter's house to get a ride to the office, but I couldn't peel myself out of bed. I went from eating a poptart sitting on my bed to finding myself back under the covers and passed out without realizing it. I finally made it into the office late morning but there wasn't much going on in my world (thankfully) and I still couldn't keep my eyes open, so I went home and took a nap. Turned out to be a pretty good decision because my hockey game tonight was at 10:20, and there is no way I still would have been awake without my nap.

The hockey game was pretty rough because while in Disney, I ate tons of delicious and fattening foods and didn't work out. Yes, we walked around the parks constantly and I'm telling myself it helped my waste line, but it didn't exactly help my lungs remember how to breathe when running.

Hoping for a smoother day tomorrow!



1 comment:

  1. "only turned my computer on to dump pictures from my camera"

    Solution: PHOTO STREAM

    ReplyDelete