Saturday, January 28, 2012

Because sometimes its just not optional

When I woke up this morning I was wheezing pretty badly, which is a major bummer because I was finally starting to feel better after having a killer cold for a week. I spent the majority of the day laying on my bed and hacking up a lung in between puffs of my inhaler. By tonight I was feeling somewhat sorry for myself and my crappy lungs and I decided that I absolutely needed a chipwich. 7-11 is behind my house, so I threw on my jacket and walked over to get the required snack. By the time I got back (approximately 2 minutes and 25 steps later) I was panting and felt like I had done a set of wind sprints. Thanks lungs, I really feel the love.

Hoping that I can breathe easier tomorrow and not choke every time I inhale. And yes, the chipwich was delicious and all I hoped it would be.



No comments:

Post a Comment