Saturday, August 20, 2011

Some More Books

Finished 3 books while on vacation- a sign it was a good vacation!


It Sucked and Then I Cried is absolutely hilarious. Funniest book I have read since Bossypants, which gets my highest mark.





I'm pretty sure Kicking Up Dirt was written for a middle-school (or younger, these days) reading level, but I found it interesting anyway, especially since I worked with 2 deaf people at the Fruit Box.





Now that I am hooked on reading everything in ebook format on my Nook, I tend to avoid "real" books like the plague. My Mom got me The Happiness Project as a physical book, and I am glad to report I read it, and it was quite good. More along the lines of a psychology project / documentary than a novel, but that is up my alley!



No comments:

Post a Comment