Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Beautiful Weather!

While at my desk today and hearing everyone talk about how pretty it was outside, I decided I would spend some time enjoying the weather myself. This was NOT an easy decision, as my prior plan had been to lay in bed and watch a movie, but the threat of colder temperatures tomorrow swayed my decision. After dropping Abby's car off at Yates, we went over the George Mason and hit around a hockey ball for a while, and then changed it up and passed the soccer ball back and forth. My ankles, shins, and knees had been bugging me from my various sports games the last few days, so it felt good to get moving... although, thinking about it now, all aforementioned areas are in a state of discomfort, but I'm sure I'll survive. Anyway, it was nice to be outside and moving around, and it TOTALLY counted as exercise!



No comments:

Post a Comment