Wednesday, March 30, 2011

365, The End of the Fruit Box

Today was my last day at the Fruit Box, and bittersweet is the only word I can think of to describe it. I am very excited to be moving on and have a job in the field that I love so much, but it is hard to leave something so comfortable. I have met so many amazing and wonderful people, and I love seeing my closest friends on a daily basis. And working right next to your very best friend is something special too! As I was getting ready to go, I got this giant card where Rob had some fun and added my face. The whole store signed it, including people who work the night shift and I don't get to see very often. Then, in Fruit Box tradition, the whole store gathered on the floor and clapped and cheered as I left. Some people even came in on their day off or stuck around an extra hour just to be there for it! I truly felt the love of my store, which is why it is so sad and hard to leave. I am pretty bad at keeping in touch with people, but I HAVE to make this work, as there are too many good friends to lose. Thank you, PCity!



Me and my amazing card (before I went soft and started crying)

No comments:

Post a Comment