Tuesday, December 6, 2011

365, The Caramelizer

That was the name of my drink this morning, and it was delicious. I had to go to the website to look up what was actually in it and it is their 3 bean espresso roast, caramel sauce and Dutch chocolate blend milk. I'm not much of a coffee drinker but this was perfect, especially since it was 20 degrees colder in Tempe than it was in Alexandria! At least it isn't supposed to snow here on Thursday, so I'll stop updating the world on the temperature variations.



My eyes were really bugging me today and I had a hard time figuring out why... I wasn't straining them but they seemed really tired (but the rest of me wasn't after that caramelizer). Suddenly it hit me that I am in the desert with zero moisture in the air and it is drying out my eyes. By the time I leave I will either have adjusted to the dry air or have raisin eyes.


No comments:

Post a Comment