Sunday, May 20, 2012

Warrior Dash

Running two 5k races in one weekend was not one of my finer ideas, but luckily the harder one was today. Warrior Dash is basically a 5k obstacle course where you end up completely covered in mud. My knee was bothering from the race yesterday so I made Megan walk between a lot of the obstacles, but it was still a serious workout and I may not be able to move tomorrow morning.

All day I assumed my picture of the day would be one of my sweet medal (which is indeed very super sweet and totally awesome), but this picture is just too good to pass up. I brought my underwater camera on the race course with me and it got really muddy, but its interesting how much mud remains AFTER being hosed down with a fire hose.

Yeah, it was awesome.



No comments:

Post a Comment