Sunday, October 16, 2011

365, Bass Marketing

Natalie is exhibiting at a conference at the Convention Center and asked me if I wanted to help out with setting up, 2 days of exhibiting, and then packing it up again. I've never been to a trade show before but I have seen them on tv and spent some time learning about trade show graphics in school, so of course I accepted the offer. We spent the afternoon setting up her booth and I got to take a lovely stroll down memory lane and mount some of her work on foam core. After college there really aren't many chances to show off your OCDness and mount things for display, so it was fun.

On top of all this I get a BADGE (with my name on it!) and FREE STUFF from all the other booths. Hello, free pens! I know next to nothing about health care marketing but I'm excited to be a part of this!



No comments:

Post a Comment