Saturday, April 28, 2012

I have a table! And chairs!

With a HUGE amount of help from Alex, Ando, and Matt, we moved all of my big stuff to the new place. Thanks to my Mom and her master interior design skills, its really starting to feel like my own place with my own style. There are still tons of boxes to be unpacked, but I am loving how its all coming together!

In addition to being a rockstar moving crew, Ando even gave me a table so now I have a place to eat! My Mom and I found these chairs yesterday at Crate and Barrel outlet and I am seriously in love with them. It annoys the heck out of my brothers that there are two orange chairs, but I think it is fun and funky and awesome. And hey, I'm a designer, so things should be a little edgy and abnormal :-)

Thanks again to everyone (including those not mentioned) for their help!



No comments:

Post a Comment